//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

5/4/09

First Baking Experience!


Remembering those days of my childhood when I used to sit at the dining table waiting for the food to be served. Most of the time, this happens til' today. But the value of change is evident when we grow up. Heck, what's the purpose of growing up if we are not susceptible for change? Sadly, most people wanted to change for worst and not for the better. I had the idea of hating myself when I sit at idle. I don't like to focus on the things which could lead me wandering and leaving uncreative.

Okay, before getting too personal and a little bit sentimental. I would like to share with you guys some things that I need improvement here. These little things are skills, valuable stuff which could be carried towards adulthood and can be shared with your kids.

For me, learning stuff like baking is an investment for the future. Most especially when your kids reach school age where you can just cook and bake them with fresh wonderful food. I don't want my partner to end up all the kitchen work. I am gonna be a master chef at home. Well, hoping that both of us could be. So above is the horrible looking thing… But it's quite sweet and smooth when it sits on inside your mouth.

Thanks Kuya for the guidance! I know you finished everything up by setting the oven to its proper temp but I did wait on the clock. :p

Greetings from 3739!


5 comments:

Jez said...

we all keep on learning!
...but maybe baking isn't really for me. Haha.

Anyway, thanks for adding my blog site to your list of 'must-read' blogs. That's just sweeter than your cake :)

God bless!

Blessy said...

remember to record the expenses ha! hehe. we also had some cooking with the klosel on mother's day by the way...and I finally learned making spaghetti.haha
(but pstr. said it still needs a lot of work)lol

Admin said...

Nice blog....

Hehe :) Hindi pa ako ganun kagaling magbike.. at wala pa akong bike...

Well, parang gusto kong sumama at mag adventure sa inyo mag bike? hehe!

Elyong said...

I thought there was something wrong with the picture... hehehe kidding..

anyway, added you to my christian bloggers directory... sorry it took so long... i was out of town.

God Bless You.

Mindanaoan Driver said...

@blissfactory0

Teach me how to make hot cakes. Hahaha... And give me that spaghetti recipe of yours as well.

God Bless always!