//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

5/3/09

Trail Life Rhema: Talim Island Trail

It's funny how a single picture can spark out a rhema. This was taken from my ride at Talim last May 2, 2009.


"You've gone so passed today and you've tried your best", I felt that when we got out of the trail. "So because of hard work and how it pays off, this is the reward; a peaceful scenery that you could enjoy and be inspired with. I realized, "My God is a god of complexity but He chose to reveal His goodness in simple things. He knows how to make me happy.

Work is not a burden. It reaps rewards when done properly. God's goodness shows that He has some rest in stored for us. He knows that when we go through the storms of the trail (Christian life), there is something like this in return.

So ride the life mas y mas!

The reason why this specific picture was posted so late was because it participated on PMTB's monthly contest. Sadly, it didn't won but I was thankful for the 11 voters who probably had the same impression.

God Bless my dear readers!
Greetings from 3739!

No comments: