//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

8/27/09

Fall Down

This day has been quite a downer-day for me. I didn't make it to the top ten of I love the Philippines 2 contest by Philstar.com I was thinking of my weeks' investment of time just for this website to be done. But I told myself that I did my best and I have my chin-straight up, knowing that the website will serve good intentions better than any entry out there.

For now I will be sticking with my gerontologically faithful Sony Vaio. She won't be retiring soon from mission trips and school projects.

If I can't get a piece of aluminum MacBook. Then I am asking God much better...
A Mac Pro perhaps with the 30" screen? My God can pay it like a penny!"

I am happy to have recovered from this; it comforts me to have done my best and I never tried losing hope. Now despite of all the fall down coming my way, I will still love you Lord; all has been Your amazing grace. You can open the door which no one can shut. I just have to prepare my field for the rain.

Congratulations to the winners. May blessings be upon you continually!



No comments: