//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

12/2/08

Reincarnated

The meaning of 'Reincarnation' tells me that a person's soul is reborn in a new body. So it's not like that I am experiencing because my physical self didn't die in this world. My physical cues remained, but the heart, mind and soul - all new.

As weeks have passed by, life changing things have confronted me. Things that crashed my guilt and was broken into pieces, left beside the road as I continue to grow and move on to my journey.

A man was introduced to me, His name is Jesus. They said, He loves the weak and Him there is strength. Not only that, He promised that He will grant me eternal life if I would just believe that He conquered the grave and make Him the Lord of my life.

Agnostic I may be in the past, but these words struck me like a lightning bolt which have clashed on a tree. Instantly, fire was brought to my heart. Hence, I am now a 'firebrand', a person who is passionate for a cause. Truly, with this I never felt this much hope for my future.

To those who took time reading this... I challenge you. When you face God, what would you say? What if God asks you... Why should I let you go inside with me in paradise?

Think about it. Romans 6:23

Trail Life is a different blog. You ask why do this?
Yet another simple answer.

First, 'I am the light of the world' I am one of God's messenger.
Second, He died for me, I live for Him.
Third, True love casts out fear. I love God and people.

No comments: