//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

2/28/09

Good bye February, say Hello to March!

Another month is near to end, some memories were bad, some were good but I would like to say to the Lord that everything happens as part of His plan. So tomorrow is going to be some big stuff happening, it's our post-encounter graduation! Of course, pictures will be posted tomorrow! Tonight, I pray that everyone in my batch will continue to grow in faith and increase their love for God. Parang kelan lang when I accepted Christ as my Lord! I can see myself happy being a Christian. I know everything around me will benefit with the works of my hand.

I've got some heavy stuff happening ahead of me but Lord, I will... Yes I will! I will complete my attendance for the School of Leaders. I will study hard for my exams in Medical Surgical Nursing. I will make myself fit as a guide for the coming Men's Encounter this month. And... I will invite people to come to wildSONs.

Some people may say that dreaming is free. Yes it's true but then I dream for reality in the supernatural realm and I know everything will happen.

I am being constantly reminded by the words in James 5:16 ... "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

Greetings from 3739!
Grüße von 3739!
グリーティングからの 3739!

1 comment:

Jez said...

Wow. I admire your desire to just pursue with God's plans for your life.
Keep the fire! I'm seeing a multitude in you!