//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

2/8/09

You. Decision. Will. Grace.

It's just 8 days passed and I haven't done so significance. Times have been so busy, where's my devotional? I am afraid to say, it's already shaken.

As I was saying before, nursing is a course of vocation and not a profession. And while I am still working for my towards graduation, I already felt pressure in the midst of our thesis followed by a unit three exam. Perhaps the only time I could give to inner self is a song "Til' I See You' as a reminder that it is not my will but of God's.

Last night, even though my hands were full from work, my best friend reminded me four things;
You - which is me, Decision - which I should act on, Will - It's God's, Grace - the gift.

I told myself hundreds of times to 'persist' even though its already shaken!

Greetings from 3739!

PS. Please pray for me.