//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

3/5/09

Blessing-list for 2009!

So now I got some new wishlist which I hope the fam will become a lil bit sensitive of what I want for this year.
First would be to pass 3rd Year of College. It's a need since I have been struggling with Medical-Surgical Nursing since the first day of class. My brain just keeps on sleeping!

Second would be the family. My devotions have been clear and God has captured my heart to really change things, most especially, the family. I am happy today, now that I've been straight to mom about me being choked by their problems of communication. I think now's the best time to visit Bukidnon and try to talk with dad. So long Thailand for now.

Third would be to complete my 12. I know my capacity to lead and preach cause I've already done it in the past. There is so much about preaching that makes your heart feel young. Although I am still young, there is still room for getting more younger. Moreover, I really want to raise my passionate, God and people loving, environmentally caring, pride swallowin', truth conveyin', hard prayin', faith walkin', influential 12 disciples. :D<">

Fourth would be to contribute more on orphanages. I want to bless five students this June for the starting school year and provide some 50 hygiene items (toothbrush or soaps etc.) to the children. I have set P1,500 off my allowance for this. Hope my fellow 'kapatid' sa cell would join me.

Fifth would be to lose more pounds and I have nothing more to explain about it.

As for material things...

  1. Nikkor 55-200mm lens or 18-105mm lens or better yet a 18-200mm lens.
  2. A light-brown Photo Journalist Vest
  3. A New Mountain Bike with a Bell Helmet
  4. A backpack (Jansport or NorthFace would be nice)
Hey, I am a rich kid because my God is rich!

Greetings from 3739!

1 comment:

Jez said...

completing your 12 would be the best:D