//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

3/9/09

A Visit to MV Doulos

So me and the fam decided to visit one Sunday afternoon! Well, all I can say that it was a wrong move! I got late from School of Leaders 1 Orientation because I have to drop my mother to somewhere she could get a ticket to fly to Cagayan de Oro the next morning.

But anyway, I was really happy I got the chance to visit the ship and its volunteers that day. Despite the hot weather, cramped space, and thousands of people boarding the ship. I am happy to have bought some few items that I could read once again.



Left:
It was a very long wait to board the ship. Quite hot too!


Our car was around 250m away, it took us almost 30 minutes to get to the ship. Some people were breaking the rules (e.g. counter-flowing traffic, inserting lines etc.) just to be ahead. Sigh* Talk about our nation being Christian. How can we be asked to do major things if we can't follow the basic ones?

Anyway, the fam bought some books. I bought a New Testament Bible, my first Brandon Heath CD, and one book which I forgot the title. :D

I will be coming back to Doulos before the 30th of March. Still looking for some funds.

More of my pictures can be seen here.

Greetings from 3739!

No comments: