//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

3/18/09

Order My Steps Lord! (The Life of a Firebrand) Part 1

I want to share my life half a decade back because life is just too wonderful. This was me, in which I think was my first time being able to bring back to the community. I love the feeling despite having to ride our bikes 30-45's kilometers something... (It took us around 2-3 hours to get to the place). Forgive me of the bad pictures, you have to think the technology is quite not par with today's standards, hehehe).



I am a member of KAPATID that time. We were doing a street clean-up program near a spring in Quezon, Bukidnon. It was me, Brian, Alfred and my best friend Griffith who were present that time.

I was also part of the school paper. I was the Photo Journalist that time, which I believe I am still today. I don't know for a reason why I love writing even though I don't get all my words right most of the time. Now, I work for Tsikot.com whenever they need me for an assignment. I test drive cars and make reviews of them after wards. I've been a car enthusiast ever since I was born. Sadly, this job has been frustrating me. Many motor journalist out there have far better experience than I am. I don't want to be labeled as 'wanting to fit in' so I take everything slowly. Someday, maybe the Lord will bless me my own car magazine? Time will tell, obedience is the key to opening the flood gates of heaven right? Now, I am offered a position to be a photo journalist at the CenterPost. It's not yet an official recruitment, but someone advised me to take the job. Eheheh... What are the benefits? Anyway, I also want to contribute for the future publication of ICHTHUS - a Christian organization newsletter at school. Again, I am still the photographer. :D



Some 365 days last 2004, I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior (I have to dig up some photos of it to remember it well). It was the night before me and my classmates have to perform this big theatre show in an open ground where thousand of people in Valencia, Bukidnon will be watching. The show is about the effects of drugs to the youth and their families. I was happy to know that everything went successful that day. These were one of the events that inspired me to take up Theatre Arts, but the fam didn't support it. Soon after that, I never really got the hint of Christian living. I parted my ways from the Lord but my close friends at high school (mostly Pastor kids like Jethro and Daven) showed me how great it is being a Christian. Without them, I think my high school life would be considered dull and not worth remembering.

October 5, 2004 - Got baptized this day. It was my public declaration that I am officially a Christ follower. Did you know that I love singing "I have decided to follow Jesus"?



Another blessing that came upon my life is winning to computer quiz. It was me and my close friends (Jethro, Daven, Griffith, and I) who were one of the participants. Each of us won an award despite the fact that were dumb with showbiz questions instead of computer-related ones. This is one of my life's testament that the Lord really works wonders for those who love Him. We really experienced a great deal of pressure that day, we were silently praying and worshiping to calm our frustrations. It was our school's first time to join such contest.



The Lord has carried me with His grace all over and over again. I love what I am doing, I don't know why? Probably because His love shines unto me. And now, I can't believe I am nearing my reach of being a graduating student! 4th year na!

No comments: