//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

3/22/09

UPDATES on the Blessing-List.

Remember my blessing-list post a while ago? I've got great news for myself!!!

I will be a 4th year student in the next couple of weeks! Whohoo!!!

UPDATES on the Other Blessing-List.
  1. I will be reading some farming magazines I got for free at the ECO exhibit at SMX just this day. I want to learn more stuff that my biological father likes.
  2. The 12 is coming, by faith!
  3. School supplies for student orphans... Money is secured!
  4. The Lens is also coming... My decisions are torn between a 55-200mm or a 50mm lens. But a Minolta SLR Film camera will be arriving first! Yay! Thanks Tito Gil for the gift.
  5. Photo Journalist Vest - hmmm, next week I suppose.
  6. Mountain Bike - hmmm, already canvassed some parts needed. I will hit the trails in no time soon!
  7. Backpacks - I don't think I need one just yet. My 7 year old Jansport bag is still going strong with some minor issues.
Greetings from 3739!

No comments: