//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

1/23/09

The 21st Century World


In the world filled with high-tech gadgetry, many people may no longer believe in miracles. But before  you conclude on something, I will race to tell you to make me as an exception. Miracles do happen, it's everything found around us. 

The simple miracle you can always witness is the fact that we have our bodies to prove it and why we ourselves cannot create something as complex as our own being. In Christianity, the moment an unbeliever accepts Christ as his Lord and saviour, it is already a miracle to know that from moment his name is now written in the Book of Life. I think it's also a miracle that scientists were able to gain knowledge.  

God gives everything. God is mysterious. More than that, He is omniscient. That's why I praise Him!

Greetings from 3739!

* I reserve the right of the picture. Thank you!

No comments: