//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

1/3/09

Beyond Belief

Minutes passed after midnight of January 1, I uttered a short prayer of thanks to my God. For the changed life, the new challenges and the new hope the Great I Am has given to me. I may sound a bit out of the line with your normal life but my heart couldn't pass the opportunity.

I also sang a song, though not in a very presentable way. It's a song that takes me to the covenant I have with my God. It reminded me that everything is not my own. Here's the lyrics and video for you to listen. I hope this is your song too!


Lecrae - Beyond Belief

Yeah, uh-huh, beyond belief, beyond belief

Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh

This is why we live and why we die
This is why we laugh and why we cry
This life that we're livin it was given by the God who is risen from a grave into the sky
I look at my face I look at my sin I look at His grace
I look at my past He said it’s a race
And I will live on a part of the race
And now we birth from the earth to this curse
But I know it gets better cause it couldn’t get worse
I was like a dead and my sin and my in was a place far away from a God full of hurt
And now I’ve been changed I gotta move on
I give you my thoughts, I give you my songs
I give you my days, I give you my nights
I give you my ways, I give you my life (my life)

Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh

No my lights are not my own
No my life is not my own
No even as i write this song I forsake my ways, forsake my throne
Christ reigns supreme Christ reigns the king
Im nothin without him I could not live could not breathe
My life is worthless without worship so now my purpose is his service
This is certain we been purchased
We gotta go a truth of a God whose perfect
Worse is a life full of sin and curses
But Christ shed blood so that we could be purchased
Move past the pain move past the hurt
Move past the dead your (?)
Move past the pain move past the hurt
Move past the dead your (?)


No comments: