//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

1/25/09

Welcome Home Pish!

Last Friday (23/01/2009), after doing a tremendous job of sweeping my room, cleaned the air-conditioning unit, rearranged the Box and the computers... I call it great to finish them all. Oh, I also washed two cars... ehem. :D Everything needed some work, but it was all worth it. My room felt 'homey' again.

So it was a good day huh?! For me it was! Today, I learned that everything I did last Friday was the gift of work. Anyway, moving forward because that's not the purpose of my writing.

I have a new pet! After I finished washing myself, I drove to the pet shop to buy a new aquarium set. Overall, it costed me P269.00. The money I invested consists of one 1.5L Bubble Aquarium, Filters, Pebbles, and a Fish! I already have a spare pump so I didn't bother buying a new one. I call my new darling "Pish". She is said to be an Oranda, she's gold in complexion and again I didn't bother because I just want a gold fish. :D

The main reason why I adopted a new pet was to train my little sister. I told her to feed the fish every 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Good thing about it she's doing very well. :D

Greetings from 3739!

1 comment:

Blessy said...

creative training. =)