//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

1/29/09

I love Life!

Currently listening to: It's a New Day by Hillsong London

I woke up with a dry mouth, a little weak and a little late (for about an hour). So afterward, I went on eating three bananas for my usual morning banana diet. Then helped the little sister a bit of her homework and then moved on to my daily Bible reading time. My feeling turned around after reading Acts 13 where Paul and Barnabas encouraged the Christians of how God has planned salvation. I have no other reason to tell you why life has been so good and how I can be really vocal in telling you how I love life. It seems God has been putting it in stitches.

So this is just a greeting to you guys. God has done so much for me, why not with your life right? I am praying for each and everyone's need. Your future has been decided already. Right now, I am also excited to be part of my first 'Blood Letting' activity at school. I made sure that I have good amount of sleep, did not take any drugs (the legal ones of course), and drank a lot of water.

Life is changing, don't be behind it. And oh, make sure you change for the better. :D

Greetings from 3739!

No comments: