//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

1/25/09

Trio Donut Treat

Last saturday I was thinking, "Hey I didn't spend much on my weekly allowance so I decided to treat my family with donuts". So what I did after I finished my class in Pharmacology, I stopped at the Krispy Kreme SM Mall of Asia (Drive-thru) to get some of their original baked donuts. I know that these donuts are quite high on sugar so I decided to buy one each for the fam. I bought three donuts not because there were only three of us but because I only have P100.00 left on my pocket! Anyway, didn't bother sharing a piece with the family, I just want them to taste these wonderful donuts.

Oh boy, the staff also gave me a complimentary donut. Again, blessing came out of the window! And it was super delicious!


Can't wait to take another photo subject. :D

Here's the soft, sweet, yummy-delicious donuts
(quite lacking on contrast)

Thanks Krispy Kreme! I have been an addicted to your donuts ever since Mazda Greenhills gave us as 'baon' or snack for our trip to Subic to cover the Mazda BT-50 event! Thanks to Mazda for not letting me go-ignorant about the taste of these crazy, yummy donuts. hehehe... I think I'm not straight-forward here.

So anyways, me and my family enjoyed each others' fellowship over a donut. I sure would love to bring two dozens for our cell group meeting sometime soon!

Pahabol!



Krispy Kreme has this Happy Valentine Tin Can promo, until February of course. It consists of different heart-shaped donuts like Oreo Cookie Heart, Powdered Chocolate Heart, Hershey's Dark Chocolate Heart, Chocolate Curl Heart, and Hershey's Chocolate Chip Heart. Grab one now for your love ones.

Krispy Kreme stores are located at Bonifacio High Street | Greenhills (Drive-thru) | SM Mall of Asia | SM Megamall | TriNoma | Ayala Avenue | Robinsons Galleria | Gateway | Glorietta 4

Greetings from 3739!

No comments: