//iam3739 TRAIL LIFE

1/23/09

SUTM: January 23, 2008




Ola! Amigo and Amiga!

Thank you for your visiting my blog, I pray to God that the content will truly inspire the young-hearted because I think this is also a new way to make a significance. I always tell myself that, "If I change, Everything will change". And part of that action in the making is the start of doing something that everyone will benefit. So what's the fuss about "Sharing U the message", well it's a encouragement I got for the Christians who never stopped working for the ultimate goal - that is proclaiming the Great Commission.

This morning, I woke up with a dirt in my eyes. After wiping it off, I got hold of my brother's gift - a new Holy Bible that doesn't look like one! I decided to get the more "worldly-looking" because I don't want to scare the people around me that I am actually reading a Bible at school. But purpose-not-used because I have decided to leave it at home and continue using the old one as my mobile Bible.

I was reading along Romans 1 when I was captured by how Paul dedicated his prayer life not only to his own needs but also to the Christians around him. He said that he longs to share a word of encouragement to his brothers and receive the same as well. I admire Paul, though he is considered as one of leaders of the church, he is really humble.

Sometimes we Christians think that we no longer need to be reminded about a certain verse or a parable. And sometimes we are so choosy with people giving us the encouragement we need. It's not supposed to be like that! We need to encourage each other, not build walls. I told God, "Lord, my friends are very blessed because I pray for them when I am able to think about them, though not all the time but I know for sure that the desire of my heart is that they will be out of harms way". I thanked God for using Paul and setting an example that we should always think about friends. Let's not stop in thinking about memories about them. Let's pray for them as well! I think if you pray the need of others, God will never cease to meet your own need.

Greeting from 3739!

No comments: